AeroSim Experience offers everyone the opportunity to experience a flight as a pilot-in-command on any of our flight simulators, whether you have no experience or are an experienced pilot. We propose different packages to experience a fun and unique activity in Canada, all of which in an ultra-realistic environment and assisted by a qualified flight instructor!
A first experience?
Duration of flight: 60min.
A perfect initiation to give aviation enthusiasts a feel for what it’s like to fly an airliner. Take the controls of the B737 or A320 for your first complete flight with an instructor. Get ready to fly the most beautiful approaches in the world! Welcome aboard!
Duration of flight: 90min.
Navigate between the airports of your choice and discover new horizons. Will you fly over the French Alps, check out the Sahara or land on a seaside runway? It’s your decision. You are at the controls.
Feel like sharing your flight experience?
Duration of flight: 2x 35min.
Share the controls with a friend. Choose an airport each and test your piloting skills. Let’s find out who’s got what it takes to smoothly land a Boeing.
Duration of flight: 2x 60min.
Bring a copilot and take the controls together. After each of you complete a flight to the airport of your choice, you can learn about working as a crew by conducting two more flights side by side in the cockpit.
Eager to learn more?
Durée total des séances: 9h.
Aerosim Experience offers the SimRating course for those wishing to improve their knowledge on the B737 or A320 flight simulator. But also for pilots and future pilots eager to learn more about how a new generation aircraft work.
Student Pilot Pack
Durée total des séances: 5h
Aerosim Experience offers for passionate and young pilots a pack of 5 hours of flight. You can use these hours of flight as you want and when you want. There is no limit for travel between two airports! You will of course be accompanied by your instructor for each flight!
AeroSim Experience offers amazing flight experiences on our professional-grade flight simulators. Our simulators are entirely functional and allow to recreate the majority of scenarios you can expect from a real flight!
Our simulators can be used by students who are attending training in a flight school, to prepare pilots who are preparing for airline interviews as well as for professional pilots who wish to maintain qualifications.
- Boeing 737 MAX fixed-base simulators
- Full-size replica of the cockpit
- More than 24,000 destinations around the world
- More than 30 destinations in high definition
- Fully functional flight deck including functions such as MCP, FMC/CDU, AFDS, GPWS and many more
- 220º curved projecting screen providing a total immersion and an outstanding ground details projection
- Instructor station that allows to move the aircraft at a precise point on a SID/STAR or at an airport
- Real-world weather can be applied to your navigation
- Access to all navigation charts needed for your flight
AeroSim Experience flight simulators are adapted for professional pilots training. Our professional-grade simulators will allow you to practice your procedures and maintain high standards.
Our simulators are also an excellent tool to prepare for airline interviews.
An instructor will be assisting you to guide you through your preparation.
Reserved to CPL and ATPL Holders or Students.
- 2h: 180$ taxes included for 1 person
- 5h: 400$ taxes included for 1 person
Here are a few comments and recommendations from our clients as well as articles from the media about the leader in flight simulation in Canada!
Links to articles talking about us
- lametropole.com (29 September 2014)
- lametropole.com (22 October 2014)
- guideevenement.com (29 September 2014)
- Tourismexpress (5 November 2014)
- Notre Montréalité (4 November 2014)
- Les Affaires (5 November 2014)
- Les Affaires (14 November 2014)
- Tourisme Montréal (20 November 2014)
- La Presse + (27 December 2014)
- Petit futé
- Journal de Montréal (17 April 2015)
- lacuisinedejuliat.ca (2 May 2015)
- Radio Canada (28 May 2015)
- Salut Bonjour (19 November 2015)
- Voyage Voyage (19 May 2016)
- bloguedebeatrice.com (19 November 2015)
- Magazine Découvertes (2 November 2016)
- La Cavaleuse
- L’hôtesse de l’air (22 February 2017)
- The Star (1 December 2016)
- Maman et cie (3 December 2017)